Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Well, I'm finally here......
had a fab freshers week. met muchos people, drunk lots and joined many many societies. (not necessarily in that order though!) obviously can't go to them all but to name a few.....revelations rock gospel choir, art society, football, jiu jitsu, music society.......... :-)
My corridor are all great, really friendly......Only downside is that I've only been here a week and already have 3 essays!! Three! Anyways, it not as if I didn't know what I was letting myself in for........... :-p Have a got a field trip this weekend to.....wait for it.....stone henge! For some reason i find this hilarious but everyone else seems to think its cool :-)
Anyways thats it for now.....connected myself to the internet last night :-D (am almost getting good at this computer larky...!) so i now have ease of access.......mmm :-)

No comments: