Monday, April 05, 2004

It dawns on me every now and again how differently people look at and interpret the world. I stare out of bus windows and walk along streams, seeing photos and paintings...thinking of way a way to capture the beauty or disgust, be it in words or pictures.....other times being happy to just let it be, not wanting to restrain it with my paint and vocabulary.

But other people see what i see in an entirely different way, want to capture something else about it, in some other form...other people don't even see what i see at all; they don't notice the things that I do and I don't notice the things that they see.

I want to step inside someone else's mind, I want to be taken somewhere that my head wouldn't otherwise think to go. Make me think in a different way. Take me somewhere I havent been before.

No comments: