Monday, July 19, 2004

Used a power jet washer today to clean my car, which has started growing moss because it can't be moved because the battery has gone dead. Well, I say my car, but in fact my dad has decided to remove me from the insurance because it was costing more than the car was worth. hmm.
Anyhoo, back to the jet washer thing. Very cool. So powerful it took some of the paintwork off! The stickers on the back saying the make of car were also jet washed off. Now no one behind the car will know its a Mazda 323. Poor thing. I jet washed away part of its identity. But quite frankly, it should be grateful that I'm washing it at all and not sending it to a scrap yard. It's battery may be dead, but it has served our family well for many a year before that, so I think we owe it to the car to a least try and save it before we abandon it. Too many things are disposable these days. Some car paint, a brand spanking new battery and a full driving licence for me, is all that is needed I think. Lovely.

No comments: