Monday, October 17, 2005

Have now started 3rd year of uni. In an amazing house, it's absolutely huge, with 3 kitchens, 8 bathrooms and 15 people living here. I've finally got a decent kitchen so can do some real cooking now. My room is also unbelievably big. Have settled into it quite nicely though and am generally having a good time :) Only real stress is work which is such a change from last year, I really appreciate my mental peace now.

Have been having lots of random thoughts as ever, but somehow haven't managed to keep them in my head long enough to write them down. I dunno, sometimes it's nice to just let a thought wash over you instead of capturing it in writing. Once you write it down it's bound by your words, somehow it makes me stop thinking about the topic as much once I've written it down - sometimes that's good, sometimes bad, but recently I've decided to just go with the flow and not over analyse.

I think keeping peace of mind is going to be one of my focuses for this term.

No comments: