Monday, February 27, 2006

Closer

I saw you from afar
Heart fell into my stomach
As I flew along the ground
Closer and closer to you

With a smile on your face
You slid towards me too
Your heart and stomach in place
Closer and closer we became

From the corner of their world
People watched with curious eyes
The meeting of two souls
That could not help but connect

But when our skin met
You felt something else
Inner mind focused on another
While our bond melded deeper in

Connected to you, I pulled away
Stretching at bonds so quickly made
But you resisted, I decided to stay
Alone here, while you dream of others.


No regrets right? That's what I decided a long time ago. I did what I had to do and while it's not perfect, it's still ok.

I'll be ok, I've been through worse and I'm stronger for it.

No comments: