Thursday, March 29, 2007

I've experienced so much in the past couple of weeks that I should have an essay to write on here - but to be honest, I haven't really had enough time to reflect on it. I just want to make the most of the short time I'm in London. It's odd though - had a wicked band reunion over the weekend, and it fell to me to write some lyrics for a song they'd just come up with. There was a time when I could have come up with something in 20mins, but I sat there for an hour and came up with 4 lines. Luckily other members of the band aren't so creatively challenged right now and came up with some great lyrics.

That kinda scared me though - I don't want to have to sacrifice my creativeness in order to make the most of my time - it's an important part of me.

A compromise is needed I feel.

No comments: