Sunday, April 27, 2003

Went to London yesterday with my parents and my brother....a family outing i think they're commonly called.

My brother organised it as a present for my parents anniversary, bought theatre tickets and everything -a perk of being the lil sister is that minimum money is often spent due to big brother's genorosity(not to mention student loan). Anyhoo, on the train down the seating arrangement was my brother and myself in front,then my parents in the two seats behind us. As i turned around to ask my parents for food, it suddenly struck me how long it had been since we had done this....gone out for a real family day trip. As i relayed this thought out loud, my wonderful brother graced me with a reply of "Irritate me and i'll kill you"....
oh how i missed those family trips...........

No comments: