Sunday, August 17, 2003

Had a really strange dream/nightmare last night. Is kinda fuzzy as dreams are....after some really wierd stuff involving witches, being hooked up to machines and old primary school friends............i escaped from 'that place' by smashing the windows and running away into the surrounding forest......which odly enough i seemed to know like the back of my hand, and was therefore able to hide from my numerous persuers.
Here it suddenly turned into a lucid dream, so i was able to decide that i wasnt going to get caught, and jump into streams that were suddenly deep enough to conceal me while i held my breath for record breaking amounts of time, or suddenly remeber really good hiding places....
Anyway, i conveniently woke up when my 'persuers' had almost closed in on me , a little confused, but hey what's new...................

No comments: