Monday, February 07, 2005

Apologies in advance for the upcoming rant :)

Men really can be uncaring bastards sometimes. I really don't like thinking this about anyone, never mind half the human race, but the older I get, the more I seem to be believing what I've been hearing about men!
When I experience one myself, I can put it down to my nievity/optimism/bad luck. When they start being mean to my friends, I don't like it. I know not every man is like that, but at the moment it just seems that the decent ones are either taken or hiding.

I'm aware that women aren't perfect either by the way, but well....I have no expereience of them from a relationship/man's point of view!

I guess I just don't want to settle for 2nd best, which means I'm picky, which means I don't give myself a lot of choice, which eventually drives me to rants like these! (Though it was the treatment of a friend that started this one off!)

Oh dear. Right, I'm off to do something useful with myself I think. Talk to the bench gnomes maybe. To finish I'd just like to say that I am not raving, or a feminist!

Ta-ta!

No comments: