Sunday, February 10, 2008

The BBC just rang me and said they want to use a picture I submitted on their website tomorrow -YAY! :D

Here's the link! Mine is picture 4.



I've had a lovely weekend, I think the weather has helped but wandered through Regent's Park yesterday and sat down with a book for a bit, then later went to watch some live jazz with friends which was enjoyable. Then today a friend and I sketched at the National Gallery then went to the Chinese New Year celebrations being held in London (which is where the above photo came from).

This was exactly what I needed because I'm getting my exam results tomorrow and there is a distinct possibility that I've failed 1 paper. Now I've never failed an academic exam in my life, and that is one thing which I *do not* want to experience!

No comments: