Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Went round to a friend's last night to watch a video with a few old friends...my best friends actually. This movie was one of the trippiest films i have ever seen....and by the end it it seemed to have sent a couple of us a lil crazy......
One friend couldn't breathe properly and was having something akin to an anxiety attck (not brought on by the film, but probably encouraged it!) and then proceeded to shout and gesture at the window/non-existent taxi, while she waited for the taxi to arrive (she was extremely tired!). While I on the other hand was in absolute hysterics. Im talking muscle contracting,respiration stopping hysterics here...i actually had to try and stop for a minute so i could breathe! Was exhausted by the time I had calmed myself down. The strange thing was though, I have no idea why I was laughing...nothing in particular even started me off.....

Anyhoo, after reaching home was far too hyper to go to bed so ended up staying awake half the night......am a little tired now, but man do i feel relaxed! :-D

No comments: