Monday, November 22, 2004

For most of my life, I've had people coming to talk to me about their problems, both friends and aquaintances. I've never minded this, and guessed that people must just find me easy to talk to, which I am glad about.
The problem always came when I needed or wanted to talk to people. I find it hard to tell other people my problems, my real worries or thoughts. Of course, I have a few people that I can talk to about stuff, but they are so few that I value everyone of them immensley. I don't know what it is about those people that makes me feel at ease, but I know that I need to know they're there. I convinced myself when I was younger that I didn't need any friends, that I could cope and was fine by myself. Now its one of the most painful things to feel like I've lost one.

No comments: