Thursday, March 24, 2005

Well, back home again. Been feeling much better lately, had just hit a low point in terms of having loads of work, stress and staying in my dark attic room, while all my friends were enjoying themsleves in the sun! Had a cry and chat and sorted myself out though :)

Some things never change at home. I came back to find my room absolutely full of all my uni stuff (my dad had brought it home over the weekend), and an exercise bike (!) As usual my mum has bought some random pretty boxes and moved a few things around, which will just get moved back again :) It's quite nice to have things to do at home, makes feel like I'm not wasting my time! Possibly a little more to do than I'd like, but at least I won't just vegetate.
Anyhoo, I better go and finish finding the floor in my room! traa x

No comments: