Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ok, well I keep having these amazing thoughts that I want to write here. Problem is I keep having them when I'm either asleep or very nearly asleep, meaning that come morning I remember that there was something I wanted to write, but I can't remember what it was! Yes i know, I'm a fool.

Since I don't have any wonderful deep thoughts for you, I'll just update you on my life :)

Since I've come home, I've helped my mum out with a Holi function she was organising (a Hindu festival), I have found the room in my floor, though there is still a rather obtrusive exercise bike in there! I've baked 2 cakes, the second of which I am particularly proud of! :D I've seen my friends a couple of times, seen a film or 2 and spent time with my parents over the bank holiday weekend and organised a trip to Alton Towers! (happening next week, yay!) Oh, I've also revised and worked on my dissertation a bit ;)

Wow, I actually have been quite busy! I think I want to do some painting this holiday. I was thinking about my art stuff from school, and so much of it doesn't really mean much to me because my teacher would only let me do life drawings! I would love to develop/work on some of the ideas I had then. Make some stuff that really has meaning for me, not just something that looks cool. The main problem is time and space really. I think I can make both of those this holiday though ;)

No comments: