Friday, May 27, 2005

I had a dream last night that my grandma died. But this time I think it was my grandma that died before I was born. I can't remember properly but it really unnerved me. That's the 2nd dream I've had recently that has involved death. I've already lost so many people this year, these dreams really scare me. 2 close members of my family died within 3 months of one another, at the end of last year I lost a relationship that meant quite a lot to me, and recently I've realised that I've probably lost another, or at least am losing. Maybe the 1st one was my fault, I don't know...but this one isn't in my opinion.

Good things have happened too, I got welfare officer at my college and i've made some great new friends, but it makes it harder to focus on the good stuff when i'm having fucking scary dreams like this.

Maybe I'm just stressed about my exams. My period is really late which happened this time last year.

No comments: