Wednesday, July 05, 2006

At home now, have graduated and I'm sitting on the edge of the rest of my life. Problem is, I feel restless. I want to get a decent job, but at the same time I want to be a free spirit! and they rarely have settled, decently paid jobs! But while for a day or so I was thinking of doing whatever takes my fancy as the time comes, on thinking it through more....a proper job fits in better with my long term goals....I can be a free spirit in my spare time! Though I need to make sure I do make time for the things I really enjoy. During part of my uni life, I really forgot myself, and not in a good way. I didn't have fun in the way I always do, spent too much time thinking and not enough doing - something which I do too much.

Anyhoo, recognising the problem is a big step right :D Unrelated, but been looking through some of my old artwork from GCSE/A level...some of it really is SHITE! Think I might re-do some of them to my (seemingly) improved standards!

Apart from that, life as usual at home. Grandparents are here which is cool, though slightly restricting (i can deal with that for a little while though cos it's nice to see them). A million errands to run, but it keeps me busy which is good. Job hunting and looking at travel stuff - I WANT TO GET AWAY!! i miss seeing new places, challenging myself to cope with exciting new situations! Possibly going to South America with some friends from uni, would be awesome if that works out!

That's all for now folks. Over and out.

No comments: