Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ok, this is weird. I've recently had 2 gradutaion dreams....both involving me either missing it or it going wrong.

The thing is though, I've already graduated.

What is my problem? I'm worried about jobs I guess; haven't found any part-time work yet (think I just need to be less picky and maybe look more, would help if people returned calls and replied to emails though!), in the process of applying for full time jobs, but so far they've all been in London and my parents want me to stay in Manchester. It would save a lot of money I guess, but I just haven't seen any jobs here that appeal or that I can make a career out of.

Also want to go travelling, but there is very little prospect of that so far, unless I go alone which I don't want to do again. The more I think about it, the more I want to go to South America...if it doesn't happen with my uni friends, I doubt it will happen with my home friends...though maybe I can go somewhere else with them.

All I can do is wait really.

No comments: