Friday, December 24, 2004

Do you ever get a sense of detachment? Like your life is happening to someone else and you are just a bystander. Even though I'm going out and making some of the things I want happen, I still feel cut off, slightly different from everyone else.
It's almost as if I'm walking around in a glass box, that no one knows is there because they can all see through it. What they don't realise is that it stops people getting through to the real me. People have come painfully close to breaking through my perceived glass box, but I don't think anyone has ever carried it through. Maybe I have let people see/touch the real me. Maybe I won't know until it happens.

I think everyone probably has a glass box of some sort, just of different strength and thickness glass.

Jeez, I do come up with some odd analagies.

No comments: