Monday, December 20, 2004

We put up the Christmas tree yesterday. Its been more fun this year, since
a) we have a real one (as our plastic one seems to be missing one of its 3 legs)

b) I have 2 cousins from India here, so not only do I have people my own age, but people for whom Christmas is new! Its never quite as fun with my brother cos he always wants to do things alone. It'll be good to have him here for Christmas day though.

Our house is full up at the moment so its hard to get time to myself, but it is fun to have people my own age here like I said, haven't had that for the past 3 or 4 years. The dogs seem happy too :)

Strange though, I still feel kind of alone. Think I need to get back in touch with my friends from home properly and throw myself into everything I need to do/sort out this holiday. Just need to keep myself busy :)

No comments: