Thursday, October 05, 2006

This whole job hunting thing is getting harder and harder. I keep applying for jobs, and have had endless rejections. So many people I know are going through the same process, but it's still hard. My friends still at uni are carrying on with uni life and meeting new people, my friends at home are partnered up or away...and I know all these people are there for me, all I have to do is call them; but it's those times when it's the middle of the afternoon, I'm filling out another job application and suddenly all I want is another human being to talk to, something less draining to think about.

I've always liked spending time by myself, I need time to myself each day...but I've had so much of it lately, I've done so much thinking. This may not sound like a bad thing, but I'm exhausted of analysing whether I'm doing the right thing with my life, everyday. All that happens is that I get little niggling doubts and I start to wonder if I'm doing the right thing, which doesn't exactly give me the motivation to fill in more forms! I just want to listen to someone else's day, talk about inane things and the world.

I guess this is just a long winded way of saying I miss living with my friends.

No comments: