Friday, September 22, 2006

Caught the end of the Charlotte Church Show last night...she was doing a duet with Nelly Furtado (who I seem to like!) and singing Gnarles Barkley's 'Crazy'...one of my favourite songs. It sounded awesome. Charlotte Church has an amazing voice, and combined with Nelly Furtado's, they did a great cover of the song. Was a good note to go to bed on (pun...possibly not intended).

To change topic completely...saw An Inconvenient Truth today. I really reccommend it; possibly cheesy but I didn't feel it was so. Maybe because I really agree with the issue Al Gore was promoting. What is the point of making more money and having big cars and fancy clothes....if you destroy the planet in the process, the thing that allows you to exist. In a way, the things we feel make us happy, are destroying our habitat.

Ok, preach over :) The film was actually interesting too by the way, it doesn't just preach at you!! (maybe).

No comments: