Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well I did some painting and felt a lot better for it...strange how the mind works! Went to Bradford over the weekend and saw a few uni friends, was so good to spend time with them all - house felt very empty when I got home! Saw an old friend that I haven't seen in months the day after and chatted like no time had passed :)

And today I got my sexy new phone - I love it!! Now normally I'm not one for shallow materialism, but it's great! Got loads of cool features, especially compared to my old phone which just had a crappy camera...which you can argue is more than sufficient for a phone, but this phone is for free....and is with a better deal :D

Ok, i'll stop talking about my phone now. Oh, but first here's a link so you can all see. NOW, I will stop talking about it.

See :D

No comments: