Saturday, April 23, 2005

Well, it wasn't the most exciting birthday I've ever had, but it was still nice. A few people forgot or got the wrong day, but I still got loads of texts and calls so I guess it's ok :) Started the morning by picking up my parents from the airport (they had just come back from India), spent the rest of the morning talking and looking at the things they'd bought. Afternoon was fairly uneventful, apart from all the lovely texts/calls I got! Then did the obligitory taking the dogs out cos my parents were too tired, then a luurvely dinner with my family. My brother and cousin came up all the way from the south-west which was so nice of them. The food was absolutely gorgeous, but quite expensive...think it was worth it though. Got home, everyone was tired or jet-lagged so they all went to bed. I chatted on the net for a bit then fell asleep....possibly slightly tipsy from the meal :)

All in all, it was quite nice :) Going out on Tuesday with my uni friends, hopefully that should be fun too!

No comments: